Deacon Kel Vin started his sharing with the reading from John 3:12-15 which was the sermon text for the day.
He expounded on the following points:
- Because of sin, all people are under the curse of death
- God graciously provided the remedy for the curse of sin
- God allows us to go through tough times for us to acknowledge our need of Him
- The remedy must be lifted up
- Whenever John used the words ‘lifted up’, he referred it to the cross
The congregation was challenged to lift God up in our lives so that others will be able to see Him & believe