http://gatehousegallery.co.uk/?myka=trading-plus-500-ci-sono-le-opzioni-binarie&e71=f9 Ps Stephen gave a sermon titled “It’s Now or Never” for the second part of the series “When Heaven Parties”. Scripture was taken from Luke 16:19-31 – a story about the rich man and Lazarus, where three observations can be made:
- http://ithu.se/studentportal/studentportalfiler We do not know who this rich man was
- No record of his name
- Not written in the Book of Life
- see We do know where he went
- A place of torment (v. 23)
- A place of consciousness
- buy Pregabalin cheap We also know what this man wanted
- He wanted to pray (v. 24)
- He wanted to preach (v. 27-28)
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?5a0=83 Additionally, Ps Stephen shared six things that we can learn from the story:http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=der-erfolgreichst-bin%C3%A4r-option-h%C3%A4ndler
- What happens here sets the stage for eternity.
- God placed us in a community for a Divine purpose.
- This generation of Christians are responsible for this generation of unbelievers.
- We cannot turn the clock back. There will come a time when it will be too late!
- There will be a Day of Reckoning. Be prepared to answer!
- We are called to be fruitful; not merely faithful!