source url Ps Stephen gave a sermon titled “It’s Now or Never” for the second part of the series “When Heaven Parties”. Scripture was taken from Luke 16:19-31 – a story about the rich man and Lazarus, where three observations can be made:source url
- http://kahraezink.com/?esminwe=mujer-arabe-soltera&c84=3e We do not know who this rich man was
- No record of his name
- Not written in the Book of Life
- source site We do know where he went
- A place of torment (v. 23)
- A place of consciousness
- http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/3396 We also know what this man wanted
- He wanted to pray (v. 24)
- He wanted to preach (v. 27-28)
enter site Additionally, Ps Stephen shared six things that we can learn from the story:http://blossomjar.com/pacinity/3292
- What happens here sets the stage for eternity.
- God placed us in a community for a Divine purpose.
- This generation of Christians are responsible for this generation of unbelievers.
- We cannot turn the clock back. There will come a time when it will be too late!
- There will be a Day of Reckoning. Be prepared to answer!
- We are called to be fruitful; not merely faithful!