http://www.topcanon.fr/figase/opie/7531 Ps Stephen gave a sermon titled “It’s Now or Never” for the second part of the series “When Heaven Parties”. Scripture was taken from Luke 16:19-31 – a story about the rich man and Lazarus, where three observations can be made:http://www.jogadores.pt/?efioped=aplicacion-para-conocer-gente-online&0d9=87
- dating meppen We do not know who this rich man was
- No record of his name
- Not written in the Book of Life
- go site We do know where he went
- A place of torment (v. 23)
- A place of consciousness
- site de rencontre abitibi gay We also know what this man wanted
- He wanted to pray (v. 24)
- He wanted to preach (v. 27-28)
source site Additionally, Ps Stephen shared six things that we can learn from the story:click
- What happens here sets the stage for eternity.
- God placed us in a community for a Divine purpose.
- This generation of Christians are responsible for this generation of unbelievers.
- We cannot turn the clock back. There will come a time when it will be too late!
- There will be a Day of Reckoning. Be prepared to answer!
- We are called to be fruitful; not merely faithful!