enter Worship leader Joel led BethanyLIFE into a time of worship with songs such as ‘Yesus Yesus Ajaib’, ‘Mighty to Save’ and ‘The Stand’, as the church abandoned their hearts to the Lord. It was truly an encouraging time indeed!source
mentally dating mr grey After the announcements, Ps. Stephen invited Ps. Ramachandran up to the stage to share about his mission ministry and to share God’s word with the church. The church was challenged in their service and call for the Lord through the sharing and pictures of new churches being planted in rural areas of various countries such as India and South Africa.http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/1740
go to site Ps. Ramachandran then shared on the topic ‘Consecrate yourselves for God’s amazing work’. Sharing from Joshua 3, he expounded on 3 points:
- click Consecrate yourselves with a clear vision (Joshua 3:3-4)
- If the ark was nearer, the Israelites would only see their obstacles but because there was a distance between the ark and the Israelites, they would focus on the presence of God when they looked ahead.
- lieux rencontre 79 Consecrate yourselves with a clear direction (Joshua 3:3)
- The church must focus on God and in doing so, follow our leaders to enable the church to move as a single unit.
- opzioni binario swizzere Consecrate yourselves for God’s divine manifestation.
- At every level that God wants to take us, there will be a River Jordan, but there will also be a greater manifestation of God in our lives.
http://irvat.org/index.php?option=com_content Ps. Ramachandran urged the church not to hold back and invited those who wanted to be prayed for to step forward. Praise God for the people that have responded to God’s call!