follow url This week, we had Bro. Bobby John share with us on being in the mission field. Apart from sharing his journey with Crossroads Prison Ministry, where they focus on reaching out to people in the prisons, Bro. Bobby shared a message with the church too.http://stadsmagasinet.se/oskarshamn/category/nyheter/page/29/
go to link Scripture was taken from Nehemiah 1:1-11, where Nehemiah was praying to God for Jerusalem. From this passage, we learn a few things about how to care for others, just as Nehemiah was “The One Who Cared”.source site
- follow url He cared enough to ask (v. 1-3)
- Our mission field is out there – in our workplaces, schools, even the restaurants we dine in. We should be like Nehemiah and care enough to ask about people in these places.
- get link He cared enough to pray (v. 5-10)
- Nehemiah’s prayer is the first of twelve instances of prayer recorded in this book. His prayer centred on repentance.
- see url He cared enough to volunteer (v. 11)
- Nehemiah prayed for favour. In Ephesians 3:20, we know that God is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine. There are numerous instances where God raised people to do more than they could ever imagine, such as Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David or Solomon.