Ps Dinesh spoke on the topic ‘A Heart for God’s House’. The context of the sermon was
‘The House of God is the place where God has planted you‘.
A home is where:
- Families learn to love and forgive
- A place where dreams are birthed & potential released
- A safe haven where brokenness can be healed
- Friends are always warmly welcomed
- Comfortable, restful and a pleasing environment
- God is always honoured and central
Ps Dinesh challenged the congregation to ponder on what their vision was for BethanyLIFE.
Key prerequisites to having a heart for God’s House:
- A heart for the House begins with a commitment in your heart to love the Lord of the House
- A heart for the House can only be birthed once we have made a commitment to pursue Him zealously
- A heart for the House can only be established once we have made a total commitment to be placed or planted in the House of God
- A heart for the House naturally develops once we focus on what’s really important
- A Heart for the House starts to grow once you grow in your love relationship with the Lord of the House
What does having a Heart for God’s House look like?
- A Heart for God’s house is a passionate heart (Psalm 69:9)
- A Heart for God’s house is a generous heart (2 Cor. 8:1-5)
- A Heart for God’s house is a loving heart (John 13:34)