opzioni binarie versamento minimo OVERVIEW
BethanyLife owns and/or maintains the following website:
Terms “we,” “us,” or “our,” within the websites refer to BethanyLife and affiliated ministries/companies of BethanyLife.
archaeological dating methods worksheet 1. USE OF THIS SITE
http://www.mcmp.cz/biorefre/1200 2. EXPLANATION OF SITE
We may provide, through the Site, Services that include without limitation the:
- provision of the Site and other online services and Internet sites;
- display, provision, and use of information such as educational, promotional, product or other valuable information (“Information”);
- the display, performance, provision and use of copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages, and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials (“Content”);
- use and display of our Trademarks and Trademarks of Third Parties;
- interactive communication through blogs, social networks, comments, and other media, and
- offering of products and services for sale, license, distribution or use.
You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site through contact information contained on the Site.
go to link 3. PROPRIETORSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIS SITE AND MATERIALS
cornertrader 3.1 Copyright and Intellectual Property Proprietorship
The Content, and other information presented and posted on, contained in, and/or provided in association with, the Site and/or the Service are owned by us (collectively, “Our Materials”). Additionally, third parties have allowed us to post or use their materials and Trademarks on the Site (“Third Party Materials”). We refer to Our Materials and Third Party Materials collectively as the “Materials.”
The Intellectual Property Rights of these Materials include the Materials that are presented on, or contained in, the Site, and/or utilized in conjunction with the Service, together with their design and layout, and elements that are protected by trade dress, trademark, copyright, or other laws. We exclusively own, or have the right to license, all intellectual property and proprietary information and know-how relating to, integrated within, or associated with the Site, involving without limitation the copyright in the Site and all of the Web pages thereof. By using or accessing the Site or Services you acknowledge and agree:
- that you will obtain no rights in the foregoing by accessing or using any of the Site an/or any part of the Service.
- We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant to you.
see 3.2 Copyright Notice
Our Materials contained on the Site are copyrighted materials of BethanyLife. All material that is not original has been credited and/or linked to the owners or third-party agents that carry said content.
Quality Tastylia Drugs At Low Price No Prescription Needed 3.3 Ownership of Third Party Materials
watch 3.4 Trademarks
The term “CTI Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, design marks, slogans, logos, designs, trade dress and trade names that CTI uses as trademarks, trade names or service marks, as displayed on the Site and/or used in connection with the Service. All other trademarks, brand and product names displayed on the Site, and/or used in connection with the Service, are trademarks, trade names or service marks of their respective owners. You agree not to display, use (including co-branding your owns goods or services with CTI Trademarks), remove, or alter CTI Trademarks without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. You further agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of CTI Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the benefit of CTI.
migliori app per opzioni binarie 4. LIMITATIONS ON USE OF CONTENT, MATERIALS AND MARKS
get link 4.1 Use of Site
- You are not allowed to reproduce, edit, modify, rent, license, sell, distribute, mirror, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works from, any Materials presented on, or made available through, the Site or in connection with the Service, in whole or in part, by any means now known or future developed;
- You are not allowed to copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site or within the Service, to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials, including any copies of the Licensed Materials that you download and/or distribute; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of Our Organization.
follow link 4.2 Proper Notice Prerequisite
Copyright © 2014 BethanyLife. Used by permission.
All other Copyright notices and Trademark notices should be maintained and displayed, as displayed on the Site or on the relevant work, or as otherwise instructed by us.
5. RESTRICTED LICENSE FOR DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
5.1 Downloadable Materials
Certain materials on the Site are classified as being downloadable (“Licensed Materials”). You may download one copy of these materials subject to the limitations herein. To this end, we allow to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, license to view, print, and make one copy, without alteration, of the Licensed Materials for only informational, educational, non-commercial, personal purposes (the “License”). You may use the Licensed Materials only in the format in which we make them accessible on the Site for download, and only in authorized distributions. Further, the License is subject to additional limitations:
- You are not allowed to charge or collect any Distribution Fee for the distribution of any of the Licensed Materials;
- All copyright, trademark or other named notices that appear on the Licensed Materials, together with the permission notice, must appear on all copies of the Licensed Materials that you make or distribute;
- No graphics including part of the Licensed Materials may be used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text;
- The Licensed Materials may not be used in connection with, or relation to, any fundraising activities;
- The Licensed Materials may not be used in a manner that suggests an connection with or endorsement by us, or any of our products, services, or brands; and
- You may not download quantities of Licensed Materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads of any of the Licensed Materials from the Site.
The term “Distribution Fee” refers to any and all payments of monies, fees, royalties, remuneration, donations, gifts or other consideration, whether in cash or like-kind, received by, paid to, owed to on or in behalf of a user or a distributor that arise from, or are in any way related to the provision, transmission, distribution, sale, license, lease, rental or other use of the Licensed Materials, involving exclusively without limitation, any fundraising activities.
5.2 Download of General Content
For materials not clearly classified and projected as downloadable materials (“General Content”) we grant to you a restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, license to print and make one copy, without alteration, to be used for informational, non-commercial, private or personal purposes only, unless exclusively allowed on the Site. You are not allowed to copy any of the materials or contents on the Site onto another website unless otherwise accredited. You may, nonetheless, access the Materials or Contents of our Site through a hyperlink.
5.3 Reservation of Rights
We reserve any rights not explicitly granted herein.